The company is looking to recruit a Junior Business Development Executive for its Tanzanian office on a contractual basis.
To work with and assist the Regional Manager to drive and grow the sales of all Harel Mallac Technologies products and services within Tanzania.
This will be achieved by meticulously following the business development process from market research, identifying decision makers and buyers, face to face meetings, quotations and sales, on-boarding of new customers and Key Accounts Management of all customers.
- Analyse markets trends and keep up to date database of market intelligence together with HMT’s business development team.
- Interact with HMT’s departments to increase customers and/or prospects awareness on HMT’s products and solutions.
- Proactively prospect and qualify opportunities in person, via telephone calls, emails and/or tender opportunities to sell/upsell HMT’s products and solutions.
- Assist in the preparation of quotes and follow up closely with HMT’s departmental team to ensure that leads and quotations are handled promptly and responded to within a reasonable timeline.
- Assist in the preparation of fortnightly reviews for management, keeping up to date customers/prospect profile, opportunities generated, projects executed, and project in the pipe etc.
The minimum required qualification and experience are:
- A Degree in Information Technology (IT) and/or a combination of Business & IT.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position with a proven track record of the ability to conduct market research.
- Ability to engage, discuss, negotiate and present to C-level Executives.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently or within a team.
- Fluency written and verbal in English.
Should you be interested in the above position, please send your CV to the following address: email@example.com Or click on 'Apply Now' and drop your CV here.